Shipping and Returns
To ensure that all products that leave our warehouse are of the absolute highest quality, all of our paints are made to order. We make every effort to ship within 1 business day of receiving your order.
All products are shipped by US Mail. This is the most economical and quickest method for small shipments.
Because many of our products are classified as “dangerous goods” we are not able to send Next Day, 2nd Day, 3 Day Air or other express shipping methods.
We do not currently ship outside the contiguous 48 states in the United States.
Return & Exchange Policy
The team at Freddy's Paint Co is dedicated to customer satisfaction. We rarely have to exchange or have paint returned, but occasionally situations arise where it is necessary.
Since every order is made when the order is placed, we do have a 25% restocking charge on the original dollar amount of the paint. This restocking charge applies to any order that has not been opened or altered in any way. If the order has been opened, sprayed, altered or used in any way, we cannot give a refund, but we can exchange the paint if necessary.
If you have used the paint and have encountered a problem, please contact us immediately to diagnose the issue over the phone. If we cannot remedy the problem, we will arrange an inspection of the problem. This usually consists of sending the paint and a part to us to check the color. A Freddy's Paint Co customer service representative will arrange this for you.
These are the conditions upon which returns/exchanges can be made:
1. No returns/exchanges after 30 days.
2. All returns must be sent to Freddy's Paint Co located at 321 West Rosemary Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516.
3. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. This number is assigned by a Freddy's Paint Co customer service representative.
4. We cannot accept any returns of any product that has been used with any product other than genuine Freddy's Paint Co products.
5. All returns must have a copy of the original invoice.